We all are made of Stardust. Stardust is a biohacking platform that allows people to come together to create unbiased content on any health related topic. Stardust is currently in alpha.
Stardust is created with an aim to provide valuable and unique information, real reviews and detailed guides and research such as "FOXO4-DRI Therapy - Explained, All Research and Overview".
Our goal is to help students, so we are eager to announce the Stardust Health and Productivity Scholarship. We want to help the bright students with their dream for better future with a scholarship of $500.
- A currently enrolled high school senior planning on attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the US OR an undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US.
- You should be a citizen of the US for applying to this scholarship program.
- You need a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
Deadline for Application
The application has to be submitted by December 31st 2018 and winner will be choosen by 10th January 2019.
Our scholarship will be given every year.
How to Apply
To be eligible for the scholarship, you have to write the essay or guide of 1000 words on the following topic:
The current mainstream views of “biohacking” and how this will impact start-ups
Choose any topic related to health and productivity and write ultimate guide on it.
How to Submit
Once you have completed with your work, save it as a Word document or PDF file and send as an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included in the body of the email:
- Your First and Last Name.
- Your Address and Phone Number.
- Your College/University/High school name.
- A proof that you are a current student or have been enrolled.
Note: The submissions that don’t contain all these information will be rejected.
By submitting the article, you agree that we can use it on our site or for any marketing purpose.
Best of luck!